Monday, May 17, 2010

The latest

I took Karma to Wal-mart for the oil change. Yeah...they're stun'd. They took one look under it and told me my oil pan was leaking and had a serious crack in it, and that there was a small amount of oil leaking from the filter. I drove it home and called the local VW mechanic. My van doesn't come with an oil pan as such. It has a pan that joins and the join may look like a crack. So Karma is going to a known VW mechanic just out of town.  I have CAA so they are going to tow it out to John's Auto Repair and see what the real issue is. I am here until at least Wednesday now...I am going to have to extend my trip to my sister's past the weekend as I have lost too many days already, and I don't want to rush my visit with her and the family. 


I could have had them tow it this afternoon, but he wouldn't be able to look at it until tomorrow, and I need it to sleep in, and all my stuff is in there, so I'll get her towed in the morning. So I have another couple of nights with my gal, and Stormy! Yahoo! I am anxious to get moving, but if I have to be stranded anywhere, I'd sooner it was here with my daughter and my kitty. Awww....


Another beautiful sunny warm day, it was not a hard decision to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, share your thoughts with me.