Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The latest captures

My sister and I drove west on highway 16 and stopped at a few canyons along the way for some spectacular views! My feet are on a suspension bridge - these are scared bridge feet...

I bought a pop-up screen tent that is so compact and light to carry in the van, and sets up in minutes. The only problem is getting it to fold back up again and stuffed into the bag.  It took me 4 days the last time to figure it out when I had it out for my camping trip with Amber...I wonder how long it will stand outside this time.  I don't know what the problem is. There are instructions, but they don't make a lot of sense. I did get it folded up correctly in Whitehorse, eventually after much swearing, sweating and threats of mass destruction...but I cannot recall how I finally got it done. It isn't rocket science, but it has thus far eluded me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, share your thoughts with me.