Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dawson Creek to Whitehorse

Here are the highlights for these photos:
  •  Stormy loves walking on the leash so I took him for several walks along the way.
  • the curved bridge is about 20k or so outside of Dawson Creek. It's on the old Alaska highway and is made of wood, not poured concrete. It was pretty cool, and great lines.
  • In Whitehorse, my daughter and I took a drive down Squatter's Row to check out what interesting housing setups folks had. 
  • tiny buffalo hoof prints means a very new little buffalo - check out the size next to a pencil.  And yes, that is buffalo dung.
  • I am leaving Whitehorse today, heading to Marsh Lake to spend the rest of the weekend with a friend and her kids. Then I'm heading south to BC again. Weather has been great, and I am having a terrific time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, share your thoughts with me.