Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beach Time

As this journey along the west coast wraps up in the coming weeks, I have to get more beach time in. I'll be moving on to Australia's red centre, land locked for the next two years. It's a lot to take in when I realize it. I'm good with the decision I've made, so I am capturing the ocean so I can bring it with me. I'm going to get some posters made of my photos.
























Today I went to French Beach Provincial Park, just a few kms down the road from me near Shirley, BC. The sun tried it's hardest to shine, and the rain was very light, so I was able to crawl along the beachrock for some photos today. Then a pack of people showed up with a pack of dogs to walk and the roar of the ocean was drowned out with howling and barking. Time to move on. I had it in the can anyhow. There is still time and more beaches to explore before departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, share your thoughts with me.