Monday, November 22, 2010

New Blog for a New Adventure

Okay, so I have decided to create another blog, for a different adventure. I'll be writing about the process of applying for work in the Northern Territory of Australia and then will post from Australia should I be successful in being offered a job. I'll still write on this one about my Sunrise hippy tour, and the travel into California and Mexico in February and March, however, once I head to Australia in April, I will be wrapping up this blog and moving onto the next adventure! You can find the new blog HERE and it's called Australia: Tales from a Canadian Nomad. If you lose the link, just go back to any blog I've had, and through my profile you can find the link again, just click on my photo to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, share your thoughts with me.