Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hey Sparky

Today the sun finally came out for a bit, so I took advantage of the weather and went back at the battery. I swiveled the seat around and pushed it as far back as it would go and this finally allowed me to take the old battery out. You would think they would add that little instruction to the user guide. I disconnected from the terminals and pulled the old one out. The new one fit in perfectly, so I attached the leads and put everything back in place. I got a bit of spark when I was using the wrench on the positive terminal...I think the wrench may have touched both the lead and the side of the battery cabinet at the same time, both metal. I jumped in the driver's seat and Karma roared into life. Yayy! Now I just have to dispose of the old battery, so might take a run to Crappy Tire and drop it there after supper. They take them for free to recycle. I hope this has solved all of those ignition issues I've been having, as I've had to jumpstart a dozen or so times this year, often at the most inopportune times, and following no real pattern. Go Karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, share your thoughts with me.