Saturday, April 2, 2011

Diana, The Parking Lot Stalker

For several mornings now, my landlady who lives in the cabin on the other half of this one has been stalking the parking lot. At 7:00am in the damn morning. I know they are early risers because I hear their sliding door get rammed back and forth, starting at about 5am. What I really mind though is when she seems to stalk anyone getting into their vehicle outside our cabin windows. I'm not sure who's bright idea it was to have the sleeping loft window open out into the parking lot, but she certainly knows how to wake people up. She not only stalks people out there, she talks VERY LOUDLY to them as their vehicle is usually running by the time she gets there. One morning she got into a very loud argument with one of the tenants as he tried to leave for work. She was on him about the rent, which kind of pissed me off, but certainly pissed him off as it was several days away from the first of the month and when she can legally ask for the rent, which is what he was trying to tell her. I get the feeling the landlords are having financial problems. I was talking to another of my neighbor tenants last week in town and he said she even demands that he show her bank statements to prove when his Canada Pension cheques are being deposited. WTF? Not only is she a parking lot stalker, she is a bank account stalker.

I can't wait to move out of here. I am so over the parking lot stalker.

2 comments:

  1. she can't legally demand to look at anyone's statements, either...sounds like you're getting out (hopefully) at just the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nor would she ever get anything like that from me. I think there are a few shady things going on here, like doling out someone's medications, someone else's cigarettes, etc...and they often take off for days at at time without making allowances for daily medication they dole out...

    ReplyDelete

hey, share your thoughts with me.