Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Musical Year

This past year has been filled with music, both live and recorded. As I look back over the year, I can't help but want to list all of the shows I have seen to date, including those of other years.

London, ON 2002 - April Wine
Port Hawkesbury, NS 2003 - Trooper
Moncton 2005 - The Rolling Stones, opened by The Tragically Hip, Our Lady Peace, and Maroon Five
Halifax 2009 - Paul McCartney
Halifax 2009 - KISS
Portland, OR 2010 - Crosby, Stills & Nash
The Gorge, WA 2010 - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - opened by Joe Cocker
Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery, WA 2010 - Ringo Starr & his All Starr Band (Edgar Winter, Rick Derringer, Gary Wright)
The Gorge, WA 2010 - Van Morrison - opened by John Legend
Seattle, WA 2010 - Bob Dylan @ Bumbershoot
Tacoma, WA 2010 - Roger Waters: The Wall Live
Seattle, WA 2011 - Eric Clapton






I have shows from all of this past year's shows except Van Morrison. They were sold out because I made the mistake of going for a shirt AFTER the show instead of when I usually do - BEFORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, share your thoughts with me.